Federal Grants Resources
This page was last updated on 4/10/21.
A $28.6 billion restaurant and bar grant program will be made available soon. Members of the Independent Restaurant Coalition partnered with members of Congress to craft the legislation. While the Small Business Administration (SBA) prepares to stand up the Restaurant Revitalization Fund, businesses should take steps to organize the materials necessary to submit an application once it is available. Below are resources to learn more about the program and what businesses can do to prepare for the application.
Please note that Restaurant Revitalization Fund applicants no longer need to sign up for a SAM.gov account or have a DUNS number. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Frequently asked questions: FAQ about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund [UPDATED 4/10]
- This FAQ can be translated into additional languages here (select language on the right)
- Resources package: Share this document with your suppliers, partners, and colleagues to help spread the word. It contains all of our current resources in one [UPDATED 3/30]
- Video webinar: On March 23rd, we hosted a round table discussion with leading advisory, tax and assurance firm Baker Tilly about the restaurant relief grant program in the American Rescue Plan, including eligibility and steps restaurants can take to be prepared for applications. We also discuss the Employee Retention Tax Credit and other programs restaurant businesses can leverage going forward. View it linked here and below
- Shareable flyer: Share this flyer with your network to spread the word
- This content can be translated into additional languages here (select language on the right)
- Social media graphic: Post on your channels to inform your network about the fund