HomeMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
11 million independent restaurant employees will lose their jobs if we don't act.Join The Coalition
The Independent Restaurant Coalition is fighting to save local restaurants affected by COVID-19.
We are the lifeblood of our economy and our communities, and we need help.Get Connected
Join us and
• Connection and community with fellow restaurateurs and workers
• A united voice to speak directly to lawmakers making decisions about the fate of our industry
• Daily briefings about key legislative updates
• Social media copy and graphics to help mobilize your community and network
What's at Stake
Providing economic assistance for the independent restaurant industry is one of the most critical investments to bring our economy back, and the most visible step to give all Americans confidence that we will all come out of this.Stay Informed
Co-Sign Our Letter to Congress
We're asking Congress to take urgent new actions to ensure independent restaurants and workers can survive this crisis. Read our letter to lawmakers and sign on.Add Your Name
• Independent restaurants are expected to generate up to $653 billion in sales in 2020.
• On average, 90% of that revenue gets paid out directly to our employees, suppliers, and for rent.
• The economic activity generated by the restaurant industry as a whole accounts for 4% of the nation’s GDP.
• The federal government can use the restaurant industry’s existing systems to administer aid across the many concomitant businesses that rely upon us to stay afloat.
In loving memory of
Chef Floyd Cardoz